Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still Sick!!

Well so much for being better.   I ended up with a horrible cold again and the stomach bug did not go away.   Two antibiotics and two weeks later I am finally back on track.   I hit the treadmill yesterday for 3 miles and it was tiring.   Very tiring.    Today I went to Snap Fitness and did 3 miles again on the treadmill and my normal strength routine.  It had been over a month since I did any strength training and it felt it.   I am very sore now.  I hope to get in at least four miles on Saturday.  I think a PR in the Shamrock Shuffle is out of the question.  But I guess miracles can happen!   I will hopefully be able to post more regularly.  Next up will be some background on myself and some ideas for training.   Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment