Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let the training begin!

Week 1 of Goofy training has begun! This is the first week of the training and I feel more prepared for a training cycle than I ever have before. I put in a lot of miles since May and the strength training I have been doing since December is definitely helping. I also have been working my core. My friend Liz is a personal trainer and she has been kicking my butt (core). I had a great 10 mile run on Sunday, one of those nice and easy runs. It felt great. I did a 5k on the 9th and did it in 34:59. It was very hot and humid that day so I'm happy with that time. I hope the next 20 weeks of training fly by, but I know I'll have plenty of rough patches. Let's hope they are few and far between!

For now,
Adding to the Adventure Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment