Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Blog Post!

Here's my first Blog post on my very first Blog.  I'm going to do a blog about my training for the 2010 Goofy and a Half Challenge in Walt Disney World.  The Goofy and a Half Challenge consists of running the Half Marathon on January 9th and the Full Marathon on January 10th.  If you complete both you not only get the Donald Duck medal for the Half and and the Mickey Mouse Medal for the Full but you also get a Goofy medal for being Goofy enough to do both in two days.  My husband Dave thinks I'm crazy and I probably am, but I have to try.  So stick around it should be a crazy ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Husband Dave. Yes I do think she's crazy, but I love her determination and admire how she can set-and-meet goals like this one.

    I'll be following her along the course as best as I can to get pictures and video.

    Go Monster!

    ReplyDelete