Thursday, December 3, 2009

The final push!

We are back from vacation. We had a great time in Jamaica. The weather was perfect for once. We usually have nothing but clouds and rain, but had beautiful sunny days every day. I stuck with my running and I have to say I am quite proud of myself. I got up at 5:30 on five mornings! I ran two 10 milers and three 5 milers. It was so hard to get out of bed after being up too late the night before. But my plan worked. I got up and got it done and then had a great big breakfast guilt free and would nap on the beach. It can be done. Not my favorite thing but I did it!

Now it's time for the real mileage. This weekend I have my first of two 10-20 back to back runs. I'm pretty nervous. Due to vacation, even though I ran quite a bit I still feel like I lost some fitness. I'm sure it will be fine, but I'll be glad to get through this weekend. It is only going to be 20 degrees both mornings this weekend. So not looking forward to that.

I really can't wait to get to Disney and meet all of my Team All Ears teammates. My fundraising is going well. I have very generous friends and family and I am very thankful!!!

For now,

Adding to the Adventure Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment