Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ready for a vacation

I can't believe we are at only 8 weeks to go! Time is really flying now. My legs are tired. I've been putting in some big miles and I'm still doing well. My pace is faster than when I trained for the other marathons so I'm hopeful that the races will go smoothly. We are heading to Jamaica on Saturday for a week and yes I am packing the running shoes. I have never run on vacation before so this is going to be tough. I built in two extra weeks into my training to compensate for this, but still plan a few 10 mile runs and some 5 mile mid week runs. I don't want to blow all of this training. I will get up early and then take a nap on the warm beach! When we get back it will almost be December. I really can't believe it!

For now,

Adding to the Adventure Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment